Saturday, October 20, 2007

Busy

This week has been so busy. How can a person who only works twenty hours a week be so busy? Let's see...Bible study, MOMS group, dentist appts, soccer practice, and volunteering in a kindergarten classroom. I swear, I don't know what I did before kids. No wonder I am so tired all the time, I must have had a lot more time to sleep before these little ones. No matter how busy I am, they are very worth it. On Thursday Kendall went to my friends house to play with her little girl while I volunteered in Kellens classroom. She loved it, we like to talk about what she did at Rylee's house!! Well, only four hours of work tomorrow, maybe I can get some laundry and other housework done because my parents are coming to visit at the end of the week. For those of you that don't know, my parents moved away to the Tri-Cities (in eastern Washington) in March and come at least once a month. This week they are staying with us. We love the quality time when they are here and the kids love it when Grandma Trish and Pa have a "sleep over" with us. We should have a good time. Hope everyone else has a great week!!

No comments: