Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's been a while

It has been a while since I posted, so let's see what has happened in the last week and a half. Last week Kellen only had three days of school, and on Thursday we had his parent - teacher conference. The teacher (Mrs. Yackley) went on, and on about what a great listener he his, very respectful of his fellow classmates, always wants to help others. The only thing she said he needed to work on was when to be social and when to get his work done. Seems he likes to talk instead of do his work sometimes. What can I say, he is his fathers child!! On Friday I took the kids to a Harvest Party at our church. I will post pictures of the kids in their costumes soon, just need to get them downloaded. Anyway, they had a blast with their friends from church and get candy! My parents also came on Friday and stayed through Monday. I didn't see much of them until Sunday because of work, but Sunday was a lot of fun. We went to my cousin, Nicki's, baby shower at a really good restraunt in downtown Portland and then we hung out Sunday night. This week has been pretty crazy because I have been working so much, but last night the kids had a blast trick of treating. Kendall kept saying "I want more candy", in between houses, and we had trouble keeping up with Kellen because he was literally running from house to house. Definitely a successful Halloween, although we really missed our friends Jill, Chris, Noah, and Griffin. We always meet at my sister in laws and all go trick or treating together, but they were not able to make it, but were greatly missed by all of us. Well, if you have made it through this, congratulations. I will try to post more so I don't have a novel each time.

No comments: