Sunday, October 14, 2007

My weekend away...

Was AWESOME!! I guess, I can't call it a weekend away, but more of just a night away. Anyway, it was great. We listened to a great bunch of inspirational speakers, with some great tools to take away. There was laughter and tears. Most of my tears were for my friend Jill. She is in the hospital with cancer, and I can not get her off of my mind. I am praying and praying for her. She has a seven year old and a one year old. So if you are the praying type, please include her in yours. Today I am going to a Mary Kay party at my best friend, Stephanie's. We haven't seen each other for about two months, so I am really excited. Oh and if you need a Mary Kay consultant she is just starting up, so I highly recommend her!! Thank you for reading my blog, and thanks for all the feedback I got, I really appreciate it. It feels really nice to come and have an outlet, but I am also glad that people are actually reading it. I love you all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks Angela, it is much appreciated.