Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am so bad at keeping this up

I don't know why I can't keep this blog up.  I love to write, and I love to spew out things I am feeling.  Right now I am feeling like the next two weeks are only going to crawl.  You see, I have entered a bodybuilding competition in the bikini division.  I am not sure what I was thinking...I am excited, yet so scared to show the world my "mom" body.  I just have to go back to the reason I wanted to do it in the first place.  I know I am a strong person, and I want to do it for myself.  I did not anticipate how hard the last month of training would be.  Very low in carbs and eating the same thing day after day after day.  Oh and did I mention that I work out six days a week, sometimes at 5 in the morning.  The changes I see in my body are exciting!  The competition is two weeks from today and I find myself with a mix of emotions.  Excited, scared, nervous, and happy all at the same time.  After the competition I go to my parents house for a few days for spring vacation.  I am going to be so ready!!

1 comment:

Three Js said...

Heather, from the photo you posted of your arm a couple of weeks ago, I have no doubts you are going to knock 'em dead!