Friday, March 27, 2009

So...

The answer is YES I have been using the gym. Granted, it has only been like a week, but so far so good. Although, I have noticed that when I really exert myself with weights I am extremely tired all day long (I have been waking up at 5:15 in the morning to workout). And I don't mean just a little tired, I mean dragging all day tired. Well, today I did a spin class and didn't have the same problems, I felt pretty good all day and am still holding my own at 9:00pm.

For those of you that don't know ( I think it is pretty much everyone who reads my blog, because I don't usually talk about it much) my older brother is in prison and went before the parole board for the second time (the first was two years ago and was denied). Well, we got word today that he was granted parole!! I am so excited, he has been in prison in Nevada since 2002. He has never met my almost seven year old son, nor my daughter. He will be living with my parents about three hours away in eastern Washington. I just hope and pray that he is truly ready!!

Well, that is the latest from here. Next week is spring vacation and I get to spend a couple days with the kids and my parents are coming at the end of the week!!

No comments: