Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gym Membership



So today I joined a gym. I got a good deal, but I am just concerned that I won't use it. I really hope I do though as summer is coming and my body is going!! I am going to meet with a trainer tonight, so hopefully that will kickstart something!! My plan is to go either early morning, or late evening after dinner (as if we didn't have enough going on in the evenings!). Kellen has started baseball and is loving it! Right now he is in two sports, he also has basketball. So we had baseball practice Mon. night, baseball game Tues. night, basketball practice tonight, baseball practice tomorrow night, basketball game Fri. night at baseball game Sat. afternoon. Wow, can't wait for Kendall to start playing sports too. Although, she is doing indoor soccer right now and is loving is. So, I am sure this is just a start of things to come. I will leave you with a picture of her in her soccer uniform:







1 comment:

Samantha said...

What a cutie! Good luck sticking with the gym.