Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Feel Awesome!

I have closed the last three nights at work, whick means I haven't gotten to bed before one o clock in the morning. I don't do well with less than eight hours of sleep and even then closing takes a toll on my body after doing it so many days in a row. So last night, again, I got to sleep at about 1 or so and was up at about 8. I was so tired but decided that the only think that would help me was a trip to the gym. I downed a Slam and went to a spin class. I tell you, I felt like I could exercise for hours. It makes me feel so good mentally and physically. If you have a hard time making it to the gym after a late night, I recommend a Slam. Even if you got a great nights rest, it just gives you the energy you need to get through your work out at a great intensity! It does have caffeine in it, but also some very good vitamins that give you that mental boost!

No comments: