Friday, November 20, 2009

Black Friday

I have had a week off of work and am now getting geared up for the infamous Black Friday. I only work three days before the big day. I don't really understand the lure of getting up before the sun, but lots of people do it. The deals are really good (at JC.Penney anyway) and worth coming in before one to get the deals, but I have to work at 4am. Granted I did choose the early shift, but still starting at 4am I am getting off at 3pm. Yikes! As much as I will hate getting up so early, I must admit that the atmosphere of Black Friday early in the morning is an exciting one. The music is soley Christmas music and most people are there because they want to be and are surprisingly in good moods. So think of me when you wake up on the 27th because I will have most likely been at work for a few hours! Hope to see all you Black Friday shoppers there, and if you do show up stop by and say hello...

No comments: