Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fitness



So, since the beginning of July I have been on a fitness mission. At the beginning of July I was 122 lbs and 23% body fat. Now, I know that isn't bad and was on the healthy side of the spectrum, but I was on a mission to "tone" up. Here is a picture of me from May:




Now I will repeat, I know I wasn't "fat" but I wasn't happy either, very "soft". I always wanted to get into shape, I even joined a gym. I just didn't know what to eat to tone up. So, I consulted with a friend of mine from high school who helps people with diets. It was really easy, she very slowly started introducing new parts of the diet. I am very happy to say that it is now a habit, not just a "diet". I am now 109 lbs and 15% body fat. My goal is to be 12-13% body fat, I don't really care about the weight! Anyway, here is a picture taken of me I think in August. I have lost more weight since then, but I think you can totally tell a difference:





1 comment:

Kaptured by Koren said...

you look fabulous (i always thought you did anyway). i'll need your secret when i'm done having this baby. :)