Saturday, November 15, 2008

Been MIA

Sorry, I hate when people don't post for a long time. Not much has been going on. The Christmas rush is officially on. Well, I guess I can't really call it a rush yet, but we have extended hours on the weekend and we are playing Christmas music. This year I am looking forward to the Holidays. Not that I don't usually, but sometimes I feel really overwhelmed this time of year, but this year, so far, I don't. I know a lot of it is the six birthdays we have coming up between the two families in the next two weeks, but I am just taking it as it comes!! I wonder why some years we stress out about these things and some years we just take it with a grain of salt. Strange indeed!!
So, Aaron and I have our eyes on this really great house that we found for sale right now. We are hoping that it all falls together and we could eventually buy it. But things would just have to work out just right for it to happen. Like, we would have to sell our house first, but in this market it could be difficult. Anyway, we are just taking it a step at a time and seeing what happens.

No comments: