Friday, October 17, 2008

I am so excited!!!

So, my friend that has been watching Kendall this week has offered up daycare!! I am so excited! Kendall is going to go to the same preschool as my friends son in the afternoons, so she can pick them up and drop them off at the same time. I am so at peace witht he decision. I feel so good knowing that she will be with someone I know and trust. Now, I need a little advice. To make a long story short, I believe that the lady that ran the last daycare Kendall was at put the kids outside without jackets on a probably forty degree morning as a punishment. We are talking about a two year old and a four year old. What would you do? Would you report this, or leave it alone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I ran across your blog when linked from a friends blog. Certainly, this is something you should report if you feel children may be in danger. Placing a child outside in cold weather as a punishment is not appropriate. No one likes CPS, but a social worker is more equipped to evaluate these matters. I don't envy you. I'm glad you were able to find a safe place for your children.

Best regards,
Mrs. S.

Samantha said...

I think you should report it.