Thursday, September 25, 2008

They're open

Ok, so we opened our doors today to customers and it was so much fun. I even got to see some people I know shopping, that was great. What I didn't mention in my previous post was that I was the only one in management closing tonight. Holy stressed out Batman! None of the employees closing knew one thing about closing a register and it took forever for us to close all the registers. Then I had to let everyone out and solve a problem in jewelry, then jewelry had to turn in their money and I had to let them out. I then had to figure out how to open the safe and then lock up by myself. All in all I think everything went pretty well, just longer than I expected. Good thing I have tomorrow off!!

1 comment:

Kaptured by Koren said...

great job, heather. we miss you at MOMS.